Asger Jorns Allé
THE MAIN STREET, ASGER JORNS ALLÉ
Current development opportunities:
- The district’s distinctive identity as an active district comes from the many facilities and opportunities for sport and exercise.
- Public functions and activities are located along Asger Jorns Allé.
- The wide street is set up with various sport and exercise facilities that are accessible for everyone.
- The character of the activities are designed to suit their city centre location where many people live.
- The main street leads to the common, Kalvebod Fælled, where the Danish Nature Agency has been involved in creating a proposal for establishing various activities that match the landscape.
- The main street, Asger Jorns Allé, is planned as a tree-lined avenue that can create shelter.
- Estimated 300,000m² residential building rights.