WINNING PROPOSAL OF NEW MASTERPLAN
Current development opportunities:
- The new plan expands on the main ideas of the existing plan for Ørestad Syd, and maintains some of the distinctive features such as the wide north-south landscaped connections that link the district.
- In the new plan, the landscaped connections are varied so that in some places they narrow and in others they open up into squares.
- The east-west paths and roads are staggered to create closed street spaces that provide shelter.
- Asger Jorns Allé is the important connection across Ørestad Syd from the metro to the common and this street is given special status.
- Estimated 300,000m² residential building rights.