Move your business to an area that has been created for development.
Ørestad is a district full of opportunities. There is no other place in Copenhagen where you will find such good infrastructure, bringing customers and companies closer together while simultaneously offering the area's residents a combination of both a magnificent natural environment and the pulsating life of the city close at hand.
Plots for sale in Ørestad:
Facts about Ørestad:
Ørestad is an area which stretches more than 5 kilometres from the outskirts of the city centre to the edge of Copenhagen Airport. The district is about 600 metres wide.
- It has a total area of 310 hectares, equivalent to 3.1 million square metres.
- 3.1 million square metres of floor space can be built in Ørestad.
- There are six Metro stations in Ørestad: Islands Brygge, DR Byen, Sundby, Bella Center, Ørestad and Vestamager.
- 60% of Ørestad will consist of commercial and office buildings, 20% will be comprised of residential units and 20% of the buildings will be for cultural, services, retail trade and institutions.
- 60-80,000 people will be employed in Ørestad.
- 20,000 people will live in Ørestad.