Copenhagen's residents and businesses have the opportunity to settle in the city's new district surrounded by water on three sides.
As an active industrial port, Nordhavn is undergoing a transformation into Copenhagen’s new international waterfront district in a compact urban area with residential and commercial buildings served by centrally located metro stations.
- Less than a year ago the first residents moved in
- Today there are more than 300 inhabitants and 15,000 jobs
- Nordhavn will be home to 40,000 residents and 40,000 employees when completed
- Århusgade and Marmormolen were the first two neighbourhoods to be developed and Sundmolen is currently in progress
- A growing international environment
- Construction of excellent infrastructure underway
- Prize-winning cruise ship terminal receives about 750,000 passengers annually
- Land reclamation project will make Copenhagen 1.0% larger
Please contact the Sales department for further information.
WATCH DRONE VIDEO:
SEE PLOTS FOR SALE: